Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1344 Discussions

No intel optane memory modules were detected

TNguy113
Beginner

Hi, I did the same like what Intel user manual and my motherboard user manual (in this case, it is aorus z370 Ultra Gaming 2.0). However, It still cannot detect my Intel Optane memory module. Here is how I did it.

• I used a flash drive to upgrade BIOS to the newest version
  • After resetting BIOS, I chose optimize default, disabled CSM, enable RST with intel optane, save and exit
  • After that, I install windows 10, then created unallocated space in primary drive, and then check update
  • After that, I install intel rapid storage technology software, and it is still not enable

I don't know what to do now. Please help me.

Here are the SSU and some pictures

Note: disk 2 is a flash drive

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JosafathB_Intel
Hello TNguy113, Thank you for contacting Intel® Technical Support. As we understand, you need assistance regarding a Z370 AORUS ULTRA GAMING 2.0-OP. If we infer correctly, we advise you to contact your OEM (original equipment manufacturer) in this case Gigabyte*, to get further assistance for your product. This based on the fact that they create and modify their own solution and should be the ones providing you with support for your PC. Based on your OEM manual https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/Z370-AORUS-ULTRA-GAMING-20-OP-rev-10#support-manual your Optane memory came built-in with your motherboard and as we understand you had already followed the steps on the pages 45 and 46 of your manual and based on the logs you shared we do not see your Optane as detected. This being said we advise you to check one more time with your OEM for further assistance. We will be looking forward to your reply. If you need further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us again. Have a nice day. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
JosafathB_Intel
Hello TNguy113, Thank you for having contacted Intel® Technical Support. I was reviewing your community post and we would like to know if you need further assistance or if we can close this case. We will be looking forward to your reply. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
JosafathB_Intel
Hello TNguy113, Thank you for contacting Intel® Memory & Storage Support. This is just a friendly reminder that your case remains open. Should you need our technical assistance please do not hesitate to contact us back. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos