Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1344 Discussions

Replacement for Optane Memory

The-Papaw
Beginner

I have x2 Optane Memory 32gb modules (model MEMPEK1J032GA) and both of them have gone bad. From my understanding, they both had 5 year warranties

Purchase dates were:

November 12, 2018

August 29, 2020

How do I get them replaced?

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Well, you certainly don't do it here.

After verifying that your warranty is still active (here: Determine if Your Product Is Still Under Warranty), you need to *directly* contact Intel Customer Support to initiate the RMA process. You can start here: Contact Intel Support or use this page where you can directly look up local/country phone numbers: Intel Support Phone Directory.

You can use the online forms service or email, but I recommend calling them directly. The above link provides local or toll-free numbers for most countries and these numbers support most local languages. You could also use the chat service (start here: Intel Customer Support Chat), but understand that this service is offered only in English and is subject to the normal business (9:00-5:00 M-F) office hours of the Pacific (UTC-8) time zone.

Hope this helps,

...S

View solution in original post

2 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Well, you certainly don't do it here.

After verifying that your warranty is still active (here: Determine if Your Product Is Still Under Warranty), you need to *directly* contact Intel Customer Support to initiate the RMA process. You can start here: Contact Intel Support or use this page where you can directly look up local/country phone numbers: Intel Support Phone Directory.

You can use the online forms service or email, but I recommend calling them directly. The above link provides local or toll-free numbers for most countries and these numbers support most local languages. You could also use the chat service (start here: Intel Customer Support Chat), but understand that this service is offered only in English and is subject to the normal business (9:00-5:00 M-F) office hours of the Pacific (UTC-8) time zone.

Hope this helps,

...S

BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, The-Papaw.

Thank you for posting on the Intel Community Support forums.

Just as n_scott_pearson mentioned, for this type of request the best option is to contact us directly rather than posting on the public forum.

I will be contacting you privately to help you with this after closing the thread,

Best regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos