Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1344 Discussions

Why Intel Optane in my laptop offline ???

Melvin_Li
Novice

I use laptop ASUS S530UA BQ290T, plz help me

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Melvin_Li
Novice

Hello JoshB_Intel,

I thank you for reminding me, xD

I'm sorry I forgot to reply @@

I want tell that i fixed success and i used Intel Optane Memory, xD

Thanks very much supported me.

Please see the attachment, thanks again IMG_001.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
12 Replies
JosafathB_Intel
Hello Melvin Li Thank you for contacting Intel® Memory & Storage Support. As we understand, you need assistance with your Intel® Optane™ Memory. If we infer correctly we will appreciate if you can provide us with the following information: • Was your Intel® Optane™ Memory included with your Asus* laptop? • We will like to confirm that your laptop is an “ASUS* VivoBook S15 S530UA”. • Was it working before? Or is this the first time that you try to use your Optane memory with this PC? • We will like to know if you are using the latest version of the RST software with Optane support that is available in our website (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28650/Intel-Rapid-Storage-Technology-Intel-RST-User-Interface-and-Driver?product=55005) or if you are using a version provided by your OEM (original equipment manufacturer). We will be looking forward to your reply in order to further assist you. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician. Under Contract to Intel Corporation.
0 Kudos
Melvin_Li
Novice
  1. It is sold with the device, which means it has been installed and it is enable
  2. Yes, I bought it for VietNam and it name full "Laptop Asus Vivobook S15 S530UA i5 8250U/4GB+16GB/1TB/Win10 (BQ290T)"
  3. Yes, this is my first time using it in this Pc
  4. Maybe, I using driver RST 15.9.0.314x.pngz.png

0 Kudos
Melvin_Li
Novice

I tried install driver Intel Optane Momery but it error @@20185132062e-2e26-458e-9fbb-5a959803ac08.jpg

0 Kudos
JosafathB_Intel
Hello Melvin Li Thank you for your reply and for the information provided. In order to better understand your current configuration, please review and provide us with the following information: • A screenshot of the Disk manager showing all the storage devices. To access the disk manager you can choose from the following 2 ways: # 1: Open it from the Quick Access Menu. o Right-click the bottom-left corner (or Start button) on the desktop to open Quick Access Menu, and then choose Disk Management. # 2: Access Disk Management via Run. o Use Windows+R to open Run, type “diskmgmt.msc” in the empty box and tap OK. • Please take into consideration that if the Optane memory and the OS came pre-installed with your Asus* laptop and it may be modified by the manufacturer to work with their own and specific configuration. This being said we strongly advise you to open a ticket in parallel with Asus* to get further assistance regarding your PC configuration. We will be looking forward to your reply in order to further assist you. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician. Under Contract to Intel Corporation.
0 Kudos
Melvin_Li
Novice

Yeah, I done but i don't see disk Intel optane memory. I think this is an assembly technique error from asus, maybe :(((( W.pngQ.png

0 Kudos
JosafathB_Intel
Hello Melvin Li Thank you for your reply. • Based on the information you provided seems to be that your Optane memory is not being detected by your OS properly. We advise you to contact Asus to get instructions on how to access to your BIOS to try to clean you Optane memory. To get further troubleshooting related to your laptop or a warranty replacement in case that is necessary. If you need further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us back. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician. Under Contract to Intel Corporation.
0 Kudos
JosafathB_Intel
Hello Melvin Li, Thank you for having contacted Intel® Memory & Storage Support. This is just a friendly reminder that your case remains open. Should you need our technical assistance please do not hesitate to contact us back. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Melvin_Li
Novice

Hello JoshB_Intel,

I brought my laptop to ASUS warranty and they told me that my Intel Optane Memory is full so it was offline, they told me that I need reset it and enable it again but I haven't tried it yet 😅 😅

0 Kudos
JosafathB_Intel
Hello Melvin Li Thank you for your reply. Please try the steps shared by your OEM Asus* and let us know the results. If you need further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us back. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
JosafathB_Intel
Hello Melvin Li, Thank you for having contacted Intel® Memory & Storage Support. This is just a friendly reminder that your case remains open. Should you need our technical assistance please do not hesitate to contact us back. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Melvin_Li
Novice

Hello JoshB_Intel,

I want tell that i fixed success and i used Intel Optane Memory, xD

Thanks very much supported me.

Please see the attachment, thanks again IMG_001.png

0 Kudos
JosafathB_Intel
Hello Melvin Li, Thank you for your reply, We are glad to hear that you were able to fix the issue you were experiencing by following the steps provided by your OEM. We will proceed to close this case. Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you need further assistance. Have a nice day. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos