Hello support team ...
i have a problem with my pc ... and i don't know the Reason
that is problem start when i buy the Intel optane 16 gb
i can't drive the intel optane and when i install the setup the setup error and the massage is the bios not Compatible
my Motherboard is Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 and my bios is F3 and after read this post
i go to update my bios to F6
2) now my bios is F6 and when i install the driver agian that is tell me not supoort your bios the same massage i read it before please help me
to solve this problem and run the intel optan
please help me ....
MSI Z370 Aorus Gaming 3
gtx 1080 ti
SSD KINGSTON 128 Gb
wd 1 tb
ST 2 tb
Corsair 16GB RAM 2400 MHz
Thanks for posting in our communities. We understand that you want to enable Intel® Optane™ memory system acceleration, but the application returns a "Unsupported System BIOS" message.
In order to better assist you and check your current configuration, please provide us with the following files:
- Intel® System Support Utility report.
1.https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91... Download the latest Intel® SSU.
2. Select to include "everything."
3. Name and save the report.
- Intel Optane Memory logs located at C:\Users\[your_user_name]\Intel\Logs
The attach option is located at the lower right of the reply box.
We were checking this thread and noticed you haven't posted in the last few days. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.