Hello support team ...
i have a problem with my pc ... and i don't know the Reason
that is problem start when i buy the Intel optane 16 gb
i can't drive the intel optane and when i install the setup the setup error and the massage is the bios not Compatible
my Motherboard is Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 and my bios is F3 and after read this post
i go to update my bios to F6
2) now my bios is F6 and when i install the driver agian that is tell me not supoort your bios the same massage i read it before please help me
to solve this problem and run the intel optan
please help me ....
MSI Z370 Aorus Gaming 3
gtx 1080 ti
SSD KINGSTON 128 Gb
wd 1 tb
ST 2 tb
Corsair 16GB RAM 2400 MHz
Thanks for posting in our communities. We understand that you want to enable Intel® Optane™ memory system acceleration, but the application returns a "Unsupported System BIOS" message.
In order to better assist you and check your current configuration, please provide us with the following files:
- Intel® System Support Utility report.
1.https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600 Download the latest Intel® SSU.
2. Select to include "everything."
3. Name and save the report.
- Intel Optane Memory logs located at C:\Users\[your_user_name]\Intel\Logs
The attach option is located at the lower right of the reply box.