Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1344 Discussions

intel optane not run on z370 gaming 3 help

MEsma
Beginner

Hello support team ...

i have a problem with my pc ... and i don't know the Reason

that is problem start when i buy the Intel optane 16 gb

i can't drive the intel optane and when i install the setup the setup error and the massage is the bios not Compatible

my Motherboard is Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 and my bios is F3 and after read this post

https://www.gigabyte.com/fileupload/arabic/MicroSite/454/intel-optane-ready.html

i go to update my bios to F6

2) now my bios is F6 and when i install the driver agian that is tell me not supoort your bios the same massage i read it before please help me

to solve this problem and run the intel optan

please help me ....

Specs are:

i7-8700

MSI Z370 Aorus Gaming 3

gtx 1080 ti

SSD KINGSTON 128 Gb

wd 1 tb

ST 2 tb

Corsair 16GB RAM 2400 MHz

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello mefahmy,

Thanks for posting in our communities. We understand that you want to enable Intel® Optane™ memory system acceleration, but the application returns a "Unsupported System BIOS" message.

In order to better assist you and check your current configuration, please provide us with the following files:

- Intel® System Support Utility report.

1.https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600 Download the latest Intel® SSU.

2. Select to include "everything."

3. Name and save the report.

- Intel Optane Memory logs located at C:\Users\[your_user_name]\Intel\Logs

The attach option is located at the lower right of the reply box.

Best regards,

Eugenio F.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello mefahmy,

We were checking this thread and noticed you haven't posted in the last few days. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Best regards,

Eugenio F.
0 Kudos
IEL_B
Beginner

Hi,

I have the same problem here, when i try to install the optane memory driver it says "not compatible with BIOS" (i tryied with F5/F6/F7/F8/F9 BIOS).

Here is the log file from SSU.

My DDR memory clock is limited at 2133 MHz, but i must go to 3000MHz.

Please help.

--> Sorry for my english.

Regards.

0 Kudos