- I can't see Intel Optane memory in your SSU report.
- Please check if it is recognized in BIOS.
- Please check if you can see it in Disk Management. If you have Optane memory installed and recognized, you should see it in Disk Management, similar to the attached image (this is an example of 16GB Optane module, not enabled, yet).
have done all the process instructed by the technical support.
And on this screenshot process, you have to first create a drive and than install the optane memory software and than enable it.
the most irritating part is after going so long way, therez a little problem which is the root cause - " Might be a possibility that it is a DRIVER ISSUE AND CAN BE RESOLVED WHEN RELEASED BY OFFICIAL INTEL UPGRADATION.
SO, I WOULD REQUEST INTEL TEAM TO PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS MATTER AND SERIOUSLY FIX THIS ISSUE,AND SYSTEM CRASHING AGAIN AND AGAIN MIGHT HAVE ADVERSE EFFECT ON OTHER HARDWARE COMPONENTALSO AS ITS QIUTE IRRITATING AND THAT BLUE SCREEN CRASH CODE.. FILE ATTACHED
PLEASE FIX THIS: WAITING INTEL TEAM
- Intel RST Optane is only software/driver that can be used to accelerate HDD drive with Intel Optane Memory module.
- If you want install Optane Memory, you should ask Acer if your laptop is compatible. I found some topic in Acer forum about this question. Any way if you will install Optane module and therefore you will need change the SATA mode from ACHI to Intel RST with Optane, do this only while Windows is set to SAFE mode boot. Otherwise, your Windows will be corrupted.