Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1345 Discussions

your system is not optane memory ready

jifrederick
New Contributor I

I had a  12T RAID1 pair on a Gigabyte Aorus.  The RAID support that come on the driver cd was Optane memory.  It worked fine and I don't recall upgrading it.  The OS became corrupted so I reinstalled Win 10 and the Optane.  Running, the  title is just "INTEL Optane Memory" and Copyright 2016, no version number.  Now, when I start it, it says "Your system is not Optane Memory Ready" and "no compatible disks".  I didn't change anything in the BIOS.  The disks get assigned 1 drive letter and seem to work ok, but I know that they're out of sync.  What updated Optane Memory program di I need?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
jifrederick
New Contributor I

False alarm.  My apologies.  I just went to the Gigabyte support board and downloaded RST Version 17.9.1007.  Installed, it produced both RST and Optane.  I'm back in business.  Again, my apologies.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
jifrederick
New Contributor I

False alarm.  My apologies.  I just went to the Gigabyte support board and downloaded RST Version 17.9.1007.  Installed, it produced both RST and Optane.  I'm back in business.  Again, my apologies.