Intel® Optane™ Solid State Drives
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on Intel® Optane™ technology, Intel® MAS and Firmware Update Tool

Hardware RAID Controller Support

Zachary
Beginner

Are there any RAID Controllers supported for Intel® Optane™ SSD DC P4800X Series (Cold Stream) (375GB, 2.5in PCIe x4, 3D XPoint™)  in a Cisco UCS M5 server with also standard SSD drives?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
BrusC_Intel

Hello, @Zachary.

Thank you for contacting the Intel Community Support.

I received your ticket regarding compatibility details, I will be glad to assist you.

The best option in this particular scenario is to contact the server manufacturer for compatibility information related to RAID controller cards validated by them that will support NVMe drives.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

View solution in original post

3 Replies
BrusC_Intel

Hello, @Zachary.

Thank you for contacting the Intel Community Support.

I received your ticket regarding compatibility details, I will be glad to assist you.

The best option in this particular scenario is to contact the server manufacturer for compatibility information related to RAID controller cards validated by them that will support NVMe drives.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

Zachary
Beginner
0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel

Hello, 

Perfect, if you require any type of assistance from Intel in the future, you can always contact us back by opening a new thread in the community as this one will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos