Intel® Optimized AI Frameworks
Receive community support for questions related to PyTorch* and TensorFlow* frameworks.
73 Discussions

I want to transfer pytorch source code to c++, how do I use onednn? Is there a specific process?

tfq568897492
Beginner
For example, I want to transfer the pytorch source code of yolov5 to oneapi. How to implement the specific operation steps?
0 Kudos
5 Replies
RahulU_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for posting in Intel Forums. We are looking into your issue. We will get back to you.

Thanks

0 Kudos
RahulU_Intel

Hi,

We looked into your issue. As of now, there is no converter available for migrating PyTorch to oneDNN. You might need to program your model in oneDNN API from scratch for pure C++ implemented model. We will provide PyTorch with oneAPI (DPC++) support later 2021. Here is the link to the official oneDNN programming document:

https://oneapi-src.github.io/oneDNN/

Regards,

Rahul

0 Kudos
RahulU_Intel

Hi,

We haven't heard back from you. Could you please confirm if the issue is resolved.

Thanks

0 Kudos
RahulU_Intel

Hi,

I have not heard back from you, so I will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Thanks and Regards

0 Kudos
RahulU_Intel

Hi,

I have not heard back from you, so I will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Thanks and Regards

0 Kudos