I'd like to start the self-paced course on:
but I don't know how to start any.
there is no course, link or doted line that looks like a link is working.
so How to start following these courses?
Thank you for posting in Intel communities.
You can start the courses following these steps.
1) Visit the following link to see the list of available self-paced courses
2) From the list select the course you want to undertake
For example here we will select Deep Learning course here
3) After clicking on the course name, you will see a page containing course summary, prerequisite etc.
4) Scroll down the page to see modules named week wise.
Click on the Download button of each module to download the resources for each week.
Go through the resources to complete your learning.
5) If your course contains Videos, you can scroll further down to see them.
Note: Not all the self-paced courses contain videos.
Hi, my problem was that when I click on the course name there was nothing happening. there was no click option on it.
put I tried now and it is working.
btw, I am using MAC laptop to open the course material.
It is working now fine, thanks a lot!
Glad to know that your issue is resolved. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.