Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16559 Discussions

如何使用"export design partition“得到的static revision .qdb建立新工程并建立新的revision版本?

xiaoxu
Beginner

你好,

最近正在研究Partial Reconfigure,目前已经获取了完整PR工程的static partition .qdb文件,请问应该如何使用该static partition的qdb文件建立新的工程,并在其基础上实现新的implement revision?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RichardTanSY_Intel

Translated:

How to use the static revision .qdb obtained by "export design partition" to create a new project and create a new revision version?
Hello there,

I am studying Partial Reconfigure recently, and I have obtained the static partition .qdb file of the complete PR project. How should I use the qdb file of the static partition to create a new project and implement a new implement revision based on it?

You may checkout the user guide on how to Partially Reconfiguring a Design Step 2: Creating a Design Partition and Step 6: Creating Revisions. 

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Richard Tan

p/s: If any answer from the community or Intel support are helpful, please feel free to give Kudos. 

0 Kudos