Honored Contributor II
04-25-2018 08:15 AM
Hi all,I am using AOCL 16.1 [pro] with INTEL-UNIVERSITY-PROGRAM license. I installed the device DE5-NET where AOCL and AOCL DIAGNOSE work well and show SUCCESS messages. When I try to compile any .cl file with AOC, i just recieve this message and AOC exits:
aoc: Use Quartus Prime Standard Edition for non A10 devices. Current Quartus Version is: Quartus Prime Shell Version 16.1.0 Build 196 10/24/2016 SJ Pro Edition Copyright (C) 2016 Intel Corporation. All rights reserved.Although Quartus PRO works fine and has no troubles with the license, i still suspect in a license issue. Any ideas what the problem would be ? P.S.:
- The licnese has the following products:
- Quartus PRO Edition Fixed for University Program
- Altera SDK for OpenCL (University)
- ModelSim + DSP
- The license has two companion IDs and the PC I am using is one of the two companion IDs not the main computer ID.
- The PC runs WINDOWS-7-SP1-64x and has only one NIC with a MAC-ADDRESS contained in one of the two companion IDs.
- The shown message comes from windows command window ran with admin rights when i issue the command: aoc -c device\hello_world.cl. The parameters -v and --report has no effect.