Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16842 Discussões

Access to svf2jam software

ekatsma
Principiante
663 Visualizações

I'm replacing an Intel; EPM3032ATI44-10N with a Microchip; ATF1502ASV-15AU44. I have successfully uploaded software to the Microchip CPLD by using the ATDH1150USB tool and Microchips POD2JED software and was able to confirm that it works. Going forward I plan to upload the software with a Jam player. I am able to convert the JED file that I used to program the Microchip device into an SVF file, but I can't get access to the svf2jam software on Intel in order to convert that into a jam file because the software is discontinued. How can I get access to this software in order to generate a .jam file?

0 Kudos
2 Respostas
WZ2
Funcionário
622 Visualizações

Hi there,

We just receive this case, and we will help you resolve your problem as soon as possible~

WZ2
Funcionário
605 Visualizações

Hi ekatsma,

Since this svf2jam tool is discontinued, to request the usage, you will need to talk to your Intel FPGA / Sales Rep who will be able to formally request it for you. We can not share the utility through Community. 

You may also try to find third-party tools. These two file types are both jtag standard, so there should be other software other than Intel's. 

Responder