Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16556 Discussions

Active HDL Simulation Script Error

cosx
New Contributor I

Hi everyone,

I came across an issue when using active hdl to simulate a project.

The script of error is shown in the attachment file for your reference.

Among these errors, one typical notification is "Library ( ) does not exist" and the braket "( )" contains the simulated project location.

I doubt something goes wrong with my library paths, but do not know how to fix them.

I have also tried to attach library from the installed location but does not work at all.

Could anyone please kindly help me with this situation?

Thanks!

Mingqiang

0 Kudos
6 Replies
RichardTanSY_Intel

Have you gone through the simulation flow as stated in the document below? 
Please try the simulation flow and let me know if the issue persists. 

Quartus Standard:
https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/ug/ug-qps-tp-simulation.pdf#page=30

0 Kudos
cosx
New Contributor I

Hi there,

Thank you for your documentation.

My Quartus is a lite edition and I guess the second step in this documentation has been automatically done when I run tools->run simulation tools->gate level simulation.

Something goes wrong with the nativelink file and I have attached it for your references.

I guess it has something to do with my Active-HDL installation path, but do not know solution.

Thank you!

Best,

Mingqiang

0 Kudos
cosx
New Contributor I

Hi there,

Sorry for disturbing you again!

May I kindly ask if you have know any solutions about the nativelink issues in my attachment?

Thanks!

Mingqiang

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

Sorry for idling for some time, do you still need help on this?

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

Hi, 

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. Please post a response in the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you with your follow-up questions.

Best Regards,

Shyan Yew

0 Kudos
cosx
New Contributor I

Hi there,

I have finished the simulation using modelsim already.

Could you please turn this support off?

Thank you very much!

Best Wishes,

Mingqiang

0 Kudos