Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16713 Discussions

Buying Quartus Prime Standard Edition

prerna
Beginner

Hi, 

I would like to purchase only Intel Quartus Prime standard edition. I am unable to find any active distributors for the same. I do not wish to purchase the Intel Quartus Prime Pro edition. Could you help advise on the same? 

Regards

Prerna

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
Fangcong61
Beginner

Hello,

I need to purchase Quartus Prime Permanent Edition Floating License.

Can you provide an official agent in China?

Is this software now named according to SW-ONE-QUARTUS?

0 Kudos
prerna
Beginner

Hi Nurina, 

Thanks for getting back to me. The links shared are quite useful. It mentions that there is single ordering for both Pro and Standard editions. The requirement in my lab is only for the standard esition, which has a lesser price as compared to buying both together. Is it possible to do that, because the local vendors have stopped selling it?

I have attached a screen shot for your reference. 

prerna_0-1688701348658.png

Regards

Prerna

0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee

Hi,

Yes it is possible. The note there is mentioning that you have the option to purchase a single ordering code that covers Pro & Std.

Regards,

Nurina

0 Kudos
prerna
Beginner

Hi, 

I am unable to find the link to buy the individual license, on the 3rd party distributors. It seems that it has been discontinued. Is this the case? If not could you point me to the correct distributor to buy Intel Prime Standard License, specifically based in Singapore?

Regards

Prerna

0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee

Hi,

Let me ask our sales team about this and get back to you.

Regards,

Nurina

0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee
0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee

Hello,

Does above solution work for you?

Regards,

Nurina