Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16639 Discussions

Changing Quartus Prime Pro License name and host id

Student_20
Beginner

Hi,

I have purchased intel Quartus prime pro license for my company. I have activated the license using my organization email I’d and the software is locked to my system host I’d. I would like to change the email I’d and host I’d to that of my colleague’s. I would appreciate your help on how this can be done .

Thank you.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to Intel forum. The license administrator can transfer his license by assigning someone else as the licensed user through the Manage Admin section on the Self-Service Licensing Center page. https://licensing.intel.com/psg/s/   

Feel free to read user guides with steps on how to transfer your license to another computer.

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/education/demonstrations/online/licensing/fpga-self-service-licensing-center-user-guide.pdf

0 Kudos
student4
Beginner

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I added my colleague's details using add new admin option. But I cannot find the details of the license when I login using colleague's account. The admin email address and the login email address are the same.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Dayana
Novice

Hi,

I am able to see the license details through my colleague's account. I would like to change primary admin contact name.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi

@ Dayana@student4 .Could you provide details for checking?

Name :

Email Address :

Company Name :

Company Address :

NICID(Mac Add) :

For privacy, reply/attach file in private message.

0 Kudos
student4
Beginner

Hi,

I need your help on how to post private message.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We PM you a private message. Hope you received it. 

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous reply that I have provided in private message mail. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos