Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16595 Discussions

Compiling the s10_ref (20.2) on Quartus Prime Software Pro

osmanyagci
New Contributor I

Hi,

When I try to compile the s10_ref project (Version 20.2, Downloaded from Intel Download Center), Quartus compilation ends with errors. What migth be the reason for these errors? I did not make any changes on the s10_ref BSP package that can cause these errors. I have attached the screenshot of the compilation result below;

Capture.PNG

Best Regards,

0 Kudos
1 Solution
osmanyagci
New Contributor I

Applying the steps mentioned in "Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™ Pro Edition: Getting Started Guide" solved my problem.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
skyjuice
Employee

Do you mean this design is downloaded from Intel Design Store?
Can you try to compile this design in the same Quartus version the design is developed in (i.e 20.2)?

0 Kudos
osmanyagci
New Contributor I

Yes, downloaded from intel download center.

Is there a way to upgrade it to 20.4 so that I can run it on quartus 20.4. As I can understand from the related documents intel does not support bsp files above version 20.2. I could not find how to this file to 20.4.

0 Kudos
osmanyagci
New Contributor I

Yes, downloaded from intel download center.

Is there a way to upgrade it to 20.4 so that I can run it on quartus 20.4. As I can understand from the related documents intel does not support bsp files above version 20.2. I could not find how to upgrade this file to 20.4.

0 Kudos
osmanyagci
New Contributor I

Hello skyjuice,

I have also tried to build s10_ref (20.2) in intel quartus 20.2, but it again gives exactly the same errors as in intel quartus 20.4 built. Can anybody help me on these issues?

Note: I have done the necessary steps mentioned in the document named "Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™ Pro Edition: Getting Started Guide". 

Thanks in advance..

0 Kudos
osmanyagci
New Contributor I

Applying the steps mentioned in "Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™ Pro Edition: Getting Started Guide" solved my problem.

0 Kudos
Paveetirra_Srie
Employee

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. 

If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts.

Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. 

Thank you.

0 Kudos