Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16596 Discussions

Determine source files effectively used in project

jorva
New Contributor I

Hello,

Due to reuse of existing IP, not all files read by quartus are necessary. Is it possible to list which files are not used? The synthesis source files read report  doc seems to indicate that it includes this information but in QII Pro 20.2 I cannot find it.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

You may check the list of source file read in Compilation Report > Synthesis > Source File Read. The Intel Quartus Prime software does not have the list for files that are not used in the design.

Thanks

Best regards,

KhaiY

View solution in original post

3 Replies
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

You may check the list of source file read in Compilation Report > Synthesis > Source File Read. The Intel Quartus Prime software does not have the list for files that are not used in the design.

Thanks

Best regards,

KhaiY

jorva
New Contributor I

@KhaiChein_Y_Intel  Thanks for the feedback! It's a pity that this information is no longer available.

Jorva

0 Kudos
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

Since your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

Best regards,

KhaiY

0 Kudos