Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16613 Discussions

EPC2LI20N and EPC2TI32N Memory

Mark63
Beginner

This is a general question which I did not know where to place in the support forum so I chose this avenue.

I flash these memory devices using JTAG programming with Max Plus II software which is no longer supported by Altera/Intel. I have used Quartus II v2.2 programmer in the past to flash these memory devices. These programming software apps use Windows XP. I am trying to find a download/installation file for Quartus II v2.2 for the purposes of programming/flashing the devices in question. Where can I find a downloadable version? Also, Is there any other version of Quartus II or maybe a Quartus Prime version that can support programming/flashing of these old memory devices?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, Mark63.

Good day,

Thank you for posting on the Intel Community Support forums.

I will move your thread to the Intel® Quartus® Prime Software section as it may be better handled there.

One of my colleagues from the dedicated team will contact you back as soon as possible.

Regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos