Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16602 Discussions

Enabling and Disabling FEC IN 1sm210uf55: sTRATIX 10 mx

Akhila
Employee

How can we enable and disable RS_FEC for Stratix 10 1sm210uf55 in Quartus Prime for hardware testing? Do we have any other solution than Quartus PRime ?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Apologize for the delay in response as the case was only re-routed today to me. Allow me some time to look into your issue. I shall come back to you with findings.

Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,
Chee Pin

0 Kudos
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. Please correct me if I am wrong, as I understand it, you have some inquiries related to the enabling/disabling RSFEC for E-Tile transceivers. For your information, you can enable/disable the RSFEC using the E-Tile Native PHY -> "Enable RSFEC" option.

Regarding your other inquiry on "Do we have any other solution than Quartus PRime", would you mind to further on it?

Please let me know if there is any concern. Thank you.

Best regards,

Chee Pin 

0 Kudos
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

As I understand it, it has been some time since I last heard from you. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos