Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16606 Discussions

Error (174068): Output buffer atom "soc_system:soc_inst|soc_system

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi, 

I have built up an FPGA system in Qsys starting with the GHRD reference design and adding components. I actually built a simialr system for an Arria V Dev Board and that worked fine. Now when compileing in Quartus after a succesful generate in Qsys I get 100's of error messages like this one: 

Error (174068): Output buffer atom "soc_system:soc_inst|soc_system_hps_0:hps_0|soc_system_hps_0_hps_io:hps_io|soc_system_hps_0_hps_io_border:border|hps_sdram:hps_sdram_inst|hps_sdram_p0:p0|hps_sdram_p0_acv_hard_memphy:umemphy|hps_sdram_p0_acv_hard_io_pads:uio_pads|hps_sdram_p0_altdqdqs:dq_ddio[0].ubidir_dq_dqs|altdq_dqs2_acv_connect_to_hard_phy_cyclonev:altdq_dqs2_inst|extra_output_pad_gen[0].obuf_1" has port "SERIESTERMINATIONCONTROL[0]" connected, but does not use calibrated on-chip termination 

The rest of the errors are in the attached file joe.txt 

Any suggestions? 

Thanks Martin
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I'm seeing this same error. Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
jagumiel
Novice

I came here loooking for a solution, but I founded what I was doing wrong.

After the first compilation, when the fitter fails, you must run the following TCL scripts:

hps_sdram_p0_parameters.tcl

hps_sdram_p0_pin_assignments.tcl

JÁnge_0-1614602969674.png