Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
15331 Discussions

Any example program for Arduino and Intel FPGA

rahuls_2u
Beginner

Hi All,

I am looking for example program for Arduino and and Intel FPGA , if the example design have specific to UART , that would be really helpful.

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution
RichardTanSY_Intel

You may checkout our Intel design store webpage for design example currently available for our Intel FPGA devices. 

You may also checkout our UART RS-232 Intel IP Maximum Baud Rate Design Example Tutorial.

For Arduino, you might need to ask for their technical support from their respective forum. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
RichardTanSY_Intel

You may checkout our Intel design store webpage for design example currently available for our Intel FPGA devices. 

You may also checkout our UART RS-232 Intel IP Maximum Baud Rate Design Example Tutorial.

For Arduino, you might need to ask for their technical support from their respective forum. 

rahuls_2u
Beginner

Thanks Shyan Yew , for your valuable reply , you can close the thread

RichardTanSY_Intel

Hi Rahul,

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. 

Stay safe and be healthy.