Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16556 Discussions

Any example program for Arduino and Intel FPGA

rahuls_2u
Beginner

Hi All,

I am looking for example program for Arduino and and Intel FPGA , if the example design have specific to UART , that would be really helpful.

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution
RichardTanSY_Intel

You may checkout our Intel design store webpage for design example currently available for our Intel FPGA devices. 

You may also checkout our UART RS-232 Intel IP Maximum Baud Rate Design Example Tutorial.

For Arduino, you might need to ask for their technical support from their respective forum. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
RichardTanSY_Intel

You may checkout our Intel design store webpage for design example currently available for our Intel FPGA devices. 

You may also checkout our UART RS-232 Intel IP Maximum Baud Rate Design Example Tutorial.

For Arduino, you might need to ask for their technical support from their respective forum. 

rahuls_2u
Beginner

Thanks Shyan Yew , for your valuable reply , you can close the thread

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

Hi Rahul,

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. 

Stay safe and be healthy. 

0 Kudos