Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16755 Discussions

Error Message Quartus Web don't support BEMICROMAX10

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hello 

I have problem with quartus web edition. 

I bought BEMICROMAX10 board from ARROW because I thought i can use that board with free quartus but when i'm trying compile example project i have this message. 

Info: ******************************************************************* Info: Running Quartus II 64-Bit Fitter Info: Version 14.1.1 Build 190 01/19/2015 SJ Web Edition Info: Processing started: Sun Feb 01 23:17:30 2015 Info: Version 14.1.1 Build 190 01/19/2015 SJ Web Edition Info: Processing started: Sun Feb 01 23:17:30 2015 Info: Command: quartus_fit --read_settings_files=off --write_settings_files=off pwm_led -c pwm_led_top Info: qfit2_default_script.tcl version:# 1 Info: Project = pwm_led Info: Revision = pwm_led_top Info (11104): Parallel Compilation has detected 4 hyper-threaded processors. However, the extra hyper-threaded processors will not be used by default. Parallel Compilation will use 2 of the 2 physical processors detected instead. Warning (292000): FLEXlm software error: Invalid (inconsistent) license key. The license key and data for the feature do not match. This usually happens when a license file has been altered. Feature: quartus_developer License path: C:/license.dat; FlexNet Licensing error:-8,523 For further information, refer to the FlexNet Licensing documentation, available at "www.flexerasoftware.com".. Error (119013): Current license file does not support the 10M08DAF484C8GES device  

please help i don't know what to do. I just started my training with FPGA's.
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

--- Quote Start ---  

please help i don't know what to do. I just started my training with FPGA's.  

--- Quote End ---  

The error message indicates a problem with your web license setup ... which since the web version does not use a license is a problem :) 

I have 14.1.0 web edition installed. I created a test design, selected the device mentioned in the log above, created a top-level design using a basic shift register template (from Quartus' VHDL templates), synthesized it, and it worked fine. 

I have uploaded a couple of screen shots. 

You could try re-installing your web edition ... 

Cheers, 

Dave
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

--- Quote Start ---  

The error message indicates a problem with your web license setup ... which since the web version does not use a license is a problem :) 

I have 14.1.0 web edition installed. I created a test design, selected the device mentioned in the log above, created a top-level design using a basic shift register template (from Quartus' VHDL templates), synthesized it, and it worked fine. 

I have uploaded a couple of screen shots. 

You could try re-installing your web edition ... 

Cheers, 

Dave 

--- Quote End ---  

Thank your for help. I solve the problem. On this computer previously was installed quartus 10 with subsciption. And old license file was on C drive
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

--- Quote Start ---  

Thank your for help. I solve the problem. On this computer previously was installed quartus 10 with subsciption. And old license file was on C drive 

--- Quote End ---  

hi, my problem is the same, But I use Quartus II subscription Edition 11.1 after uninstalling web edition 12.1 and deleting preevious license and until now problem is remaining! :( 

my license in the "tools/ license setup" show this information 

full version and subscription Expiration 2050.01, ... and the type of my license is .dat if it helps! 

i'm starter in this, too and  

please help me to solve this problem  

thanks all.
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

i dont think Quartus II 11.1 supports BEMICROMAX10. You should install Quartus II v14.0

0 Kudos