Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16557 Discussions

Error: System Console error in EMI toolkit for QDR 2

Shwetha_G_S
Beginner

I'm getting error while doing Calibration test for QDR2 in Quartus software External Memory interface Toolkit (Arria 10) in the link project to the device while connecting JTAG to the device and the error is device USB-Blaster II on local host,which are linked have no connections.Screenshot of the error is attached below.

Whether QDR2 ip cores are updated in Quartus software?

Give me a solution for this.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AdzimZM_Intel
Employee

Greeting,

Thank you for posting in Intel Community.

Have you take a look on this Knowledge Base Article (KDB) : https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/programmable/articles/000076755.html

Which Quartus version that you used?

Regards,

Adzim

0 Kudos
Shwetha_G_S
Beginner

Once a programming .sof file is linked through the "Link Project to Device" step in the EMIF Toolkit, and then unlinked through the "Unlink Project from Device" step, the same programming .sof file can't be re-linked through the "Link Project to Device" step again. If this is required, you will need to close the EMIF Toolkit and then re-open it.

I have done this procedure,then also it is showing the same error.

I have used Quartus 16 and Quartus Prime 17 version.Whether IP cores are updated in Quartus 16 and 17 version?

0 Kudos
AdzimZM_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Can you test with different memory interface such as DDR3?

Do you able to change the Quartus version?

Regards,

Adzim

0 Kudos
Shwetha_G_S
Beginner

Test with different memory interface such as DDR3 is working with Quartus  version

But for QDR2,it is showing same error in Quartus.

Even I have tried on Nios software for Eclipse,it is showing failed as the error is .elf file is not downloading

0 Kudos
AdzimZM_Intel
Employee

Hello,

I hope you're doing well.

May I know any update on this topic?

Thanks,

Adzim

0 Kudos
AdzimZM_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous reply. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos