Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16595 Discussions

Generating a Truth Table with .bdf file in Quartus Prime Lite 18.1

LeonWang
Beginner

Hi I currently have a simple circuit in a .bdf file. I currently have 4 inputs, some AND gates and one output gate. 

I successfully compiled it and generated a University Program VWF to see the waveform simulation. I tested one output with hardcoded inputs with the circuit and the logic works as expected. From here though, I'm not sure whether if I should enter each input manually to get each output or a truth table can be generated.

Thanks for any help.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RichardTanSY_Intel

You can enter each input manually to get the expected output. I don't think Quartus able to generate truth table, usually user have the truth table beforehand to check the design behavior created in Quartus.

If you have the logic expression, you can google find a truth table generator to generate for you.  

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

Hi, 

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. Please post a response in the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you with your follow-up questions.

0 Kudos