Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16556 Discussions

HDL Coder support by Intel in Quartus

Sawicki
Novice

Is Intel withdrawing support for matlabs HDL Coder?

In HDL Workflow Advisor I had troubles making it work with latest version of Quartus and had to go with 19.1 Lite.

Sawicki_0-1627978091888.png

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Nurina
Employee

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. This is possibly because of the version difference: https://www.mathworks.com/help/hdlcoder/gs/language-and-tool-version-support.html

Only Quartus Pro 19.4 and Quartus Standard 18.1 is supported, so you can't expect the HDL coder to work fine with the latest version.

Regards,

Nurina

0 Kudos
Sawicki
Novice

Hi,

Iam well aware of that, what Iam curious about is will future synthesis tools be supported e.g Quartus 21 and upcoming versions?

Best regards

0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee

I'm not sure about that. I'm asking our internal team about this.

Regards,

Nurina

0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee

Hi,

I haven't received any response from the internal team. But since HDL Coder is a MathWorks owned software I think you should ask MathWorks support about this.

Regards,

Nurina

0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee

Hi,

We did not receive any response to the previous reply that I have provided, thus I will put this case to close pending. Please post a response in the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you with your follow-up questions.

Regards,
Nurina

P/S: If you like my comment, feel free to give Kudos. If my comment solved your problem, feel free to accept my comment as solution!

0 Kudos