Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16603 Discussions

HLS examples in centos container

SerenaC94
Beginner

Hi,

I set up a centos7 Docker container to run the Intel HLS compiler (Quartus Pro 21.1). However, when I try to compile the projects from the examples directory I get the following error:

i++ -march=x86-64 tutorial.cpp -o tutorial-x86
In file included from tutorial.cpp:4:
In file included from /opt/quartus/hls/include/HLS/hls.h:22:
In file included from /opt/quartus/hls/include/HLS/internal/_stream.h:17:
In file included from /opt/quartus/hls/include/HLS/internal/_hls.h:37:
In file included from /opt/quartus/hls/linux64/bin/../../../gcc/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/9.3.0/../../../../include/c++/9.3.0/type_traits:38:
In file included from /opt/quartus/hls/linux64/bin/../../../gcc/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/9.3.0/../../../../include/c++/9.3.0/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/bits/c++config.h:524:
/opt/quartus/hls/linux64/bin/../../../gcc/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/9.3.0/../../../../include/c++/9.3.0/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/bits/os_defines.h:39:10: fatal error: 'features.h' file not found
#include <features.h>
^~~~~~~~~~~~
1 error generated.
HLS x86-64 compile FAILED.
make: *** [tutorial-x86] Error 1

My guess is that I miss something in LD_LIBRARY_PATH, but up to now I could not find what is needed. Any hints?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AnilErinch_A_Intel

Hi ,

If you can make sure that the features.h file is present some where in the CentOS , then we can be sure that you have not missed to install any packages. Please let us know the same.

Thanks and Regards

Anil

0 Kudos