Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
15323 Discussions

HLS examples in centos container

SerenaC94
Beginner

Hi,

I set up a centos7 Docker container to run the Intel HLS compiler (Quartus Pro 21.1). However, when I try to compile the projects from the examples directory I get the following error:

i++ -march=x86-64 tutorial.cpp -o tutorial-x86
In file included from tutorial.cpp:4:
In file included from /opt/quartus/hls/include/HLS/hls.h:22:
In file included from /opt/quartus/hls/include/HLS/internal/_stream.h:17:
In file included from /opt/quartus/hls/include/HLS/internal/_hls.h:37:
In file included from /opt/quartus/hls/linux64/bin/../../../gcc/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/9.3.0/../../../../include/c++/9.3.0/type_traits:38:
In file included from /opt/quartus/hls/linux64/bin/../../../gcc/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/9.3.0/../../../../include/c++/9.3.0/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/bits/c++config.h:524:
/opt/quartus/hls/linux64/bin/../../../gcc/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/9.3.0/../../../../include/c++/9.3.0/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/bits/os_defines.h:39:10: fatal error: 'features.h' file not found
#include <features.h>
^~~~~~~~~~~~
1 error generated.
HLS x86-64 compile FAILED.
make: *** [tutorial-x86] Error 1

My guess is that I miss something in LD_LIBRARY_PATH, but up to now I could not find what is needed. Any hints?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AnilErinch_A_Intel

Hi ,

If you can make sure that the features.h file is present some where in the CentOS , then we can be sure that you have not missed to install any packages. Please let us know the same.

Thanks and Regards

Anil