Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16609 Discussions

How to run OpenCL on BittWare 10AX115N3F40E2SG PCIe based FPGA

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi, 

I compiled an OpenCL kernel in emulation mode, Now i want to compile the OpenCL kernel in full flow(generating verilog & bitstream) and test it on real FPGA hardware. 

we have BittWare Arria 10 : 10AX115N3F40E2SG PCIe based FPGA, can you provide us the steps how to test it on this FPGA. 

Also, the pointers where we can get OpenCL BSP for 10AX115N3F40E2SG PCIe based FPGA.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I didn't see the BSP available in a quick search of Bittware's web site, so you'll probably have to contact them if you don't have it. You have to install the BSP and then direct aoc to compile for that BSP.

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Bittware does not provide their BSPs to public. Contact their support and they will provide you with access to their developer website where you can download the BSP and their documentation.

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

--- Quote Start ---  

Bittware does not provide their BSPs to public. Contact their support and they will provide you with access to their developer website where you can download the BSP and their documentation. 

--- Quote End ---  

Thanks for your suggestion!
0 Kudos