Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16611 Discussions

I have a DSPBA block that is functionally working but the timing in the overall system needs to be improved. DSPBA is giving me an error that doesn't make sense.

MSchn21
Beginner

I want to do this by adding an intentional pipe stage at a key point in the block design. I should be able to do this by making a dummy subsystem that only has ChannelIn and ChannelOut components. When I stick this dummy subsystem in the top level system, I get an incomprehensible error:  Error reported by S-function 'mip_control' in '<myblockname>': exception "invalid vector<T> subscript" in CModelGenPass.buildModel() for block.....

As I mentioned, the error wasn't helpful and what I was doing shouldn't have been a problem I think.Here is a picture of the subsystem

0 Kudos
3 Replies
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi MSchn21,

I could not see the picture of the subsystem. Could you reattach ? Could you provide a test case to reproduce the error?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
MSchn21
Beginner
Hi YY. Attached is the detailed info. I don’t want this posted to the forum per my company’s policy. Myron
0 Kudos
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi Myron,

I could not find the attachment in this thread. Let me send a private message to you and you could attach in the message.

Thanks.

Best regards,

YY

0 Kudos