Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
15469 Discussions

I m trying to emulate my OpenCL Kernel , and I follow the command at 8.3 chapter in getting started Guide. But it came out an error

caron
Beginner

I m trying to emulate my OpenCL Kernel , and I follow the command at 8.3 chapter in getting started Guide. I used the following command, but it came out the error :

env: main: No such file or directory

my command is this :

env CL_CONTEXT_EMULATOR_DEVICE_INTELFPGA=1 main.cpp

where did I make the mistake?​ Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Reply
HRZ
Valued Contributor II

You are trying to "execute" your source file instead of the binary. You should first compile the kernel code using -march=emulator switch and compile the host code normally and then execute the host code binary using the CL_CONTEXT_EMULATOR_DEVICE_INTELFPGA=1 variable.

P.S. It is best if you post OpenCL-related questions in the High Level Design section.