Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16597 Discussions

IEEE 1735 Encryption Public Key

SafeCores
Beginner

We use IEEE-1735 encryption for our IP Cores and we would like Quartus' users to be able to decrypt them. For that we would like to have Intel's Public Key.

It seems that some Intel FPGA families (e.g., Cyclone V and older) are not supported in Quartus Prime Pro, and that for those an additional "path" (using amplic and encryp) exists. If possible we would like to have these tools too. We understand that for these we would need to provide also the IEEE-1735 encrypted version (including Mentor's Public Key) so that it can be simulated with ModelSim/QuestaSim.

Best regards,

P.S. It would be greatly appreciated if Intel decided to support IEEE-1735 decryption in all of its tools, and not only on Quartus Prime Pro.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
RichardTanSY_Intel

I have provided the user guide and the public key in the email. Please kindly check.

View solution in original post

9 Replies
RichardTanSY_Intel

Hi,

This will require marketing approval. Please kindly check your email to request the IEEE 1735 Encryption Public Key and the Ampcrypt/Amplic tool.

0 Kudos
SafeCores
Beginner

Thank you for coming back to me. I have replied to the e-mail.

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

I have provided the user guide and the public key in the email. Please kindly check.

SafeCores
Beginner

Thank you for sending the user guide and the path to the public key.

0 Kudos
wonjun
Beginner

Could you send me the public key to encrypt RTL using 3'rd party encryption tool?

0 Kudos
SafeCores
Beginner

I'd suggest that you open a new thread and ask for that information there.

0 Kudos
wonjun
Beginner

Could you send me the public key to encrypt RTL using 3'rd party encryption tool?

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

I believe I have answered all your inquiries in this case.

With that, I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Richard Tan

p/s: If any answer from the community or Intel support are helpful, please feel free to give Kudos. 

0 Kudos
AviPatel
Beginner

Hi Sir,

I also require to encrypt my IP, but that encrypted IP should be run in model sim as well. please help me how i can do that.

0 Kudos