Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16556 Discussions

IEEE1735 and Ampcrypt/Amplic encryption tools

LarryL_TW
Beginner

Hello,

We are an IP provider that would like to support our customers who use Quartus.  I understand for Prime Pro users, we can encrypt our IPs using IEEE 1735 standard, but for those customers who only have Prime Standard, we need to use Ampcrypt/Amplic to encrypt our IPs?

To support both types of customers, I would like to request the Intel public key used for IEEE 1735, as well as to understand how I may use Ampcrypt/Amplic to encrypt our IPs.

thanks and best regards,

Larry

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RichardTanSY_Intel

Quartus Prime Pro Edition supports both IEEE 1735 and Ampcrypt/amplic while Quartus Prime Standard Edition only supports Ampcrypt/Amplic encryption tool.

For Ampcrypt/Amplic, all customer will need to consult with their sales/marketing team and then the sales/marketing will need to contact the tool administer. This is for business understanding.

To request the Intel public key used for IEEE 1735 would require marketing approval. Please check your email for information required. 

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Richard Tan

p/s: If any answer from the community or Intel support are helpful, please feel free to give Kudos. 

0 Kudos