Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16597 Discussions

IRQ and Generic tristate controller

Michael_Kress
Beginner

Hello, I have a Cyclone 10 project that includes a Nios2 processor implemented in Platform Designer.  One of the components in the design is a LAN91C1111 interface implemented through a Generic Tri-State Controller and connected to IRQ 1. 

When I "Generate HDL" in Platform Designer and then "Generate BSP" in eclipse, the resulting line in system.h for the IRQ is incorrect (#define LAN91C111_IRQ -1).

If I manually edit the line is system.h (#define LAN91C111_IRQ 1) the lan controller functions properly.

What step am I missing to get the correct IRQ passed from the Generic Tri-State Controller into the Nios2 environment (system.h)?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
KellyJialin_Goh
Employee

Hi Michael,

I see that you filed two similar cases on this topic, which is 05831210 and this one(05831221). Since it is a duplicated case, may I request to close this case and support you with case number 05831210 as it may cause confusion?

Thank you and hope to hear a reply from you.

Kind Regards,

Kelly

0 Kudos
Michael_Kress
Beginner

Yes, that would be great.  I was not sure which group was appropriate.

0 Kudos
KellyJialin_Goh
Employee

Hi,

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

p/s: If any answer from the community or Intel Support are helpful, please feel free to give best answer or rate 4/5 survey.

Thank you.

Regards,

Kelly Jialin, GOH

0 Kudos