Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16597 Discussions

Modelsim project creating error / couldn't open "transcript": permission denied

plzsuccess
Beginner

학교 과제 때문에 modelsim을 시작했습니다. 과제를 수행하기 위해 모델 심을 다운로드했는데 제목과 같은 단어가 나오고 프로젝트가 생성되지 않았습니다. 한번도 건드리지 않았고, 다운로드 후 바로 설치했는데 제대로 실행할 수 없어서 헷갈려요. 이에 대한 해결책을 제공 할 수 있습니까? 오류의 전체 텍스트는 다음과 같습니다.

** 오류 : (vlib-35) "C : /intelFPGA_pro/21.1/work"디렉터리를 만들지 못했습니다.
권한이 거부되었습니다. (errno = EACCES)
오류 : 1, 경고 : 0 "Project :: create $ Project (dlg_proj_location) $ 내에서 호출 된 "exec $ vlib $ worklib " (프로 시저"Project :: create "줄 45) 를 실행하는 동안
하위 프로세스가 비정상적으로 종료되었습니다. 프로젝트 (CurProj_NewName) $ 프로젝트 (dlg_proj_libname) $ 프로젝트 (dlg_initial_ini) $ 프로젝트 (dlg_ini_copy) " (절차" "라인 3 프로젝트 :: applyCreate) 내에서 호출 프로젝트 :: applyCreate는".pcd " 내에서 호출 ".pcd.bb .button0 호출 " ("상위 수준 "바디 라인 1) 내에서 호출 "

(프로 시저 "tk :: ButtonUp"24 행) "tk :: ButtonUp .pcd.bb.button0" (이벤트에 바인딩 된 명령)
내에서 호출

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Nurina
Employee

Hi,

The error "couldn't open "transcript": permission denied" always pops out when you first launch ModelSim and can be ignored.

As for the other errors, can you change the directory to your project directory? Go to File->Change Directory..

Your projects cannot be saved in the installation directory so you should save it somewhere else, for example your Documents folder.

Regards,

Nurina

0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee

Hi,We did not receive any response to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided, thus I will put this case to close pending. Please post a response in the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you with your follow-up questions.

Regards,
Nurina

PS: If you find any comment from the community or Intel Support to be helpful, feel free to give Kudos.

0 Kudos
plzsuccess
Beginner

Hi,

Unfortunately, it was not solved by the method you suggested, but fortunately, it worked normally when I ran it with the administrator's authority. Thank you for helping me.

Yours sincerely,

plzsuccess

0 Kudos