Dear Sir / Madam,
There're some errors when I create hex file using NIOS II .
"the steps : make targets--build--mem_init_generate"
Could you help to analysis the errors?
but it hints errors:
hex file not correct
right message: & right hex file
There's a KDB with this issue solved, can you try these steps?
Add your Hex file in the project directory (Should be visible in files window)
1. Go to file ->Memory Files->Hex Decimal(Intel Format) File->select ->Ok
2.A number of words and word size Tab will open ->Let it be default values don't change any values.
3. New hex file will be opened in your
4. go to tools->options->Memory Editor->Uncheck the option Read or write Hexadecimal Files (.hex) using byte addressing (Intel format)->Ok
5. Open you hex file one after the other by double-clicking it (from project navigator->files)->hex file word size tab will be opened ->click ok
6.Again go to tools->options->Memory Editor->check the option Read or write Hexadecimal Files (.hex) using byte addressing (Intel format)->Ok
7. do the same for another hex file from step -3. Now generate the .pof file.
Let me know if it works,