Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16621 Discussions

New project creation for MAX10 (arrow MAX1000 board) hangs in 21.1.1 recent Prime lite edition

tpalomaki
Novice

New project creation MAX10 hangs in 21.1.1 recent,

MAX1000 usb blaster driver installed (or not).

0 Kudos
1 Solution
tpalomaki
Novice

hi,

default save location on win10, which is "c:\intelFPGA_lite\21.1\" which I added a "projects" directory, the directory seems to be protected, so I will try a new non-protected directory. The default suggestion from the software should work out of the box, which it will not.

edit: the project creation works in non-protected "C:\intel\projects" folder

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
SyafieqS

Hi Tapio,

Where are you saving you file project? can you try to change directory?

0 Kudos
tpalomaki
Novice

hi,

default save location on win10, which is "c:\intelFPGA_lite\21.1\" which I added a "projects" directory, the directory seems to be protected, so I will try a new non-protected directory. The default suggestion from the software should work out of the box, which it will not.

edit: the project creation works in non-protected "C:\intel\projects" folder

0 Kudos
SyafieqS

Hi Tapio,

Thus, you need to change to unprotected directory in order to work on it.

Let me know if there is any other concern regarding this

0 Kudos
tpalomaki
Novice

sorry, I forgot to try that, I thought your software works automatically out of the box, directly, self-contained

0 Kudos
SyafieqS

We do not receive any response from you to the previous reply that I have provided, thus I will put this case to close pending. Please post a response in the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you with your follow-up questions. 

p/s: If any answer from community or Intel support are helpful, please feel free to mark as solution and give Kudos.

0 Kudos