cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor I

Problem while running"Run functional simulation"

Hello,  

when I have used 13.0 service pack 1.0(30 trial edition) at that for the same project I am not getting this error. But when I installed 13.1 QuartusII web edition I am getting this error. 

Determining the location of the ModelSim executable... Using: c:/altera/13.1/modelsim_ae/win32aloem/ To specify a ModelSim executable directory, select: Tools -> Options -> EDA Tool Options Note: if both ModelSim-Altera and ModelSim executables are available, ModelSim-Altera will be used. **** Generating the ModelSim Testbench **** quartus_eda --gen_testbench --check_outputs=on --tool=modelsim_oem --format=verilog Multiplier -c Multiplier --vector_source=D:/DINESH/d work/Altera/Multiplier/Waveform2.vwf --testbench_file=D:/DINESH/d work/Altera/Multiplier/simulation/modelsim/Waveform2.vwf.vt Error (23028): Unknown argument "work/Altera/Multiplier/Waveform2.vwf". Refer to --help for legal arguments. Usage: ------ quartus_eda | -v] quartus_eda quartus_eda -t Error.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor I

I have found a solution for this.

SJain40
Beginner

What is the solution?

AHair1
Beginner

how do you fix this problem....im getting into this problem too...using the same version of yours