Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)

Problem with download

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi, 

For two days I try to download Intel FPGA SDK for OpenCL from this page: 

http://dl.altera.com/opencl/?edition=standard 

and I can't do that.  

When using Akamai DLM, the downloading always crashes after about 5-20%, goes back to 0%, and I can't do anything. Akamai reinstalling doesn't help. When I try to download file from direct link every browser I try to use gives info, that page cannot be displayed. Developer tools in Chrome can download the .tar file, but after downloading it's 5KB and the archive is broken.  

Can anyone help me?
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Well, the first recommendation is to avoid the Akamai downloader. The second recommendation is to also avoid your browser's built-in downloader. Choose one of the many download managers that are available for free which support resuming and multiple connections. For Linux I recommend axel or aria2. You can get the direct download link from Altera's website and put it into your download manager and download the file that way.

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi, 

Do try to disable the firewall of your computer and avoid using proxy download. 

Regards, 

CloseCL 

(This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation)
0 Kudos