Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16596 Discussions

Quartus II Web Edition Licensing HP is not working

SObot
Novice

I filled in the required fields including MAC address and pressed Continue button at the following web page.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/f/download/licensing/lic-q2web.html

However after that, the HP issued the following massage and I cannot get a license files. I am a professor of a university in Japan and using FPGA boards in my class.

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://failover.intel.com/failover/default/index.planned.html" on this server.

Reference #18.2e99e86e.1537915432.14d76664

0 Kudos
1 Solution
SObot
Novice

Dear Joseph

Thank you very much for your kind effort. I deeply appreciate it. I have successfully received the license files today and, these files enables us to carry out digital circuit design exercise using FPGA boards in my class, which will start from the next month.

Thank you very much for your kindness.

Best regards

Shigeki TAKEDA

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
JosephC_Intel

Hi SObot,

We faced the same issue here after hitting the continue button. This is not something we expect and I've opened an Internal ticket to report this.

Once I hear from internal team respond, I'll certainly come back to you.

Thanks,

Joseph

Intel Customer Support

Sales Marketing Group

0 Kudos
JosephC_Intel

Hi,

Just to let you know we've increased the severity on this issue internally to get the right attention. We will revert back to you once we make progress.

Thanks,

Joseph

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
SObot
Novice

Dear Joseph

Thank you very much for your reply.

I would like to appreciate your kind effort, waiting for your further reply.

Best regards

s. takeda

0 Kudos
JosephC_Intel

Hi Takeda-San,

The broken link should be fix now. Please give it a try and get back to us with your result.

Thanks,

Joseph

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
SObot
Novice

Dear Joseph

Thank you very much for your kind effort. I deeply appreciate it. I have successfully received the license files today and, these files enables us to carry out digital circuit design exercise using FPGA boards in my class, which will start from the next month.

Thank you very much for your kindness.

Best regards

Shigeki TAKEDA

0 Kudos
JosephC_Intel

Hi Takeda-San,

Good to hear that your issue resolved. Kindly continue to use this forums for support in the future.

Hope to see you soon in other thread.

Thanks,

Joseph

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos