Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16597 Discussions

Quartus Prime Pro 21.2 - cannot install devices

BrendanL
Beginner

Hi,

I just installed Quartus Prime Pro 21.2.

The installation archive includes some device files (.qdz files) but when I try to install them, I get an error: 'The device files (.qdz) in the directory ... doens't match the version of this installer.'

Can anyone suggest a work-around?

Best regards,

B

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Nurina
Employee

Hi,

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

Regards,
Nurina

P/S: If you like my comment, feel free to give Kudos. If my comment solved your problem, feel free to accept my comment as solution!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Nurina
Employee

Hi,

Please make sure the device you installed is for Pro edition. Can you try downloading and installing them again?

You can find them here: https://fpgasoftware.intel.com/

Regards,

Nurina

BrendanL
Beginner

You're right - I needed Quartus Lite - thanks for the help!

0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee

Hi,

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

Regards,
Nurina

P/S: If you like my comment, feel free to give Kudos. If my comment solved your problem, feel free to accept my comment as solution!