Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16556 Discussions

Quartus Prime license install related issue

ShotaMishima
Beginner

When I log on to the Self Service Licensing Center to activate license, the following message was displayed "You may have been logged out or you do not have the necessary permissions to access this page."

I followed instructions in the e-mail attached. How do I fix it?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. Could you help to log-in again to SSLC. If still can’t sign-in, could you help to register again using the new email address. Based on my understanding, basically customer needs to register for 2 account

o           Step 1 : register for normal Intel account

o           Step 2 : register for PSG account

Could you help check and register again, guidance

1.          Kindly proceed to this LINK https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/my-intel/fpga-sign-in.html?redirect=/content/www/us/en/secure/my-intel/dashboard.html  

2.          Click the Register now for an individual account

3.          You will be brought to the registration form. Fill in the first name, last name, business email address and username.

4.          You should be able to see the error message “Email is already registered. Enter a new email or Sign In”. Please click on the “Sign In” link.

5.          You will be taken back to the FPGA registration form. The form will be updated with your profile, please enter additional info required to register for FPGA account.

6.          Complete the form and the FPGA basic access will be added into your <login_id> account.

7.          Login again and you should be able to see Intel FPGA links within My Intel > My Tools. For example, the Self-Service Licensing Center link.

8.   Done.

0 Kudos
ShotaMishima
Beginner

Thank you for show me clear steps. I hadn't registered an individual account. After register I could access Self-Service Licensing Center and install dat file. 

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

You're welcome, it's been my pleasure helping you. Hope all is well. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos