Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)

RBF Conversion for S10

GMcCa2
New Contributor I

I'm running a conversion to create the rbf for the S10 dev board:

quartus_pfg -c Test_S10Dev.sof ghrd.jic -o device=MT25QU02G -o flash_loader=1SX280HU2F50E1VGAS -o hps_path=u-boot-spl-dtb.hex -o mode=ASX4 -o hps=1

I compiled the sof using Quartus 24.1. When I run the conversion using quartus_pfg from the 24.1 bin folder and put the generated rbf on the SD card to I get an error during boot: 

Error sending bitstream!
Command 'load' failed: Error -110

When I run the same conversion command but using the quartus_pfg in my 23.1 bin folder and use that rbf file on the SD card then it loads the S10 with no issues.

The hex file I'm using is from: https://releases.rocketboards.org/2021.04/gsrd/s10_gsrd/u-boot-spl-dtb.hex

Output from both conversion are attached.

Anything I need to be doing different on 24.1 to make this work?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
EBERLAZARE_I_Intel

Hi,

Is this ticket a duplicate ticket you filed previously? If yes, can we work on one ticket on the issue? I shall close the duplicated ticket.

0 Kudos
GMcCa2
New Contributor I
Yes, when I created the other one it was marked as spam, which seems to happen when I include error logs in the message. I recreate it with the logs as attachments and it did not mark it as spam.
0 Kudos
EBERLAZARE_I_Intel

Hi,

Got it, we will track and support this ticket in the other forum ticket that you filed.

I will close this ticket.

0 Kudos