Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
14943 Discussions

Source FILE not found error-PCIE MCDMA Example design VCS simuation

Chellambalaji
Beginner

Hi team,

I am using Quartus20.3 tool to generate example design for PCIe_MCDMA gen3x16.

After generated,i go to the "project_name/pcie_ed_tb/pcie_ed_tb/sim/synopsis/vcs" path and set VCS_HOME for VCS-P2019.06-SP4.

While i run the vcs_setup.sh, facing the source file not able to open for reading.

Its shows that inside the path /tools/intel/intelfpga/20.3/quartus/eda/sim_lib/synopsis/ct1_hssi_atoms_ncrypt.sv

File was not there.

Kindly check the below error message and help to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Chellambalaji

0 Kudos
1 Solution
BoonT_Intel

Hi Sir,

I check my Quartus installation directory and I can see the file ct1_hssi_atoms_ncrypt.sv. the size is a few hundred MB, thus I can attach it here. Maybe you should try to re-install or give it a try on another Quartus version.

I also tried to run the simulation and it is successful.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
BoonT_Intel

Hi Sir,

I check my Quartus installation directory and I can see the file ct1_hssi_atoms_ncrypt.sv. the size is a few hundred MB, thus I can attach it here. Maybe you should try to re-install or give it a try on another Quartus version.

I also tried to run the simulation and it is successful.

View solution in original post