Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16643 Discussions

Stratix V GX Transceiver SI Development Board

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I am using Stratix V GX Transceiver SI Development Board and trying to use SMA Tx/Rx connectors. For pinout locations I am referring its schematic for FPGA pinout and reference manual for FPGA pinout to board mapping. But for selecting SMA transceiver connectors I have to set my design clock pin to relevant clock pin on FPGA. But I am not able to find exact information on that and even can not find mapping between ref clk pin number on board to FPGA pin. Can anyone please help me? 

I am using quartus 14.0 and Stratix V GX Transceiver SI Development kit document downloads are Edition v11.1.2 

As shown in the board picture, I am trying to use GXB Tx/Rx SMA and for that I need to decide which reference clocks to use. Here on the board two different sets of Transceiver Input Reference Clocks are there. 

Thank You!
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi, 

The pin numbers can be found in the schematics provided with the kit. I have only used kit editions 12.0/14.0 and both have the schematics in the board design files. 12.0 is available to download on the device webpage. 

Sincerely, 

Pushkar
0 Kudos