Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16556 Discussions

Subscription Expired With New License

XKLSysad
Beginner

We have multiple versions of Quartus that we use, we have had Licenses that go back quite a few years, usually we just fill out the new one, put it into place and start the license manager.

But after this time, we do the same steps and yet it won't accept the license or look for it. We didn't install any newer version of Quartus on the server or anything that far, just update the license.

Currently we are running Quartus Prime Version 22.1.0 Build 174 03/30/2022 SC Pro Edition, which doesn't have the pop up, but when we run Quartus Prime Version 21.1.0 Build 842 10/21/2021 Standard Edition, it pops up saying the subscription has expired. The License server FLEXlm is v11.18.2 and so is alterad.

Why is this happening to the Standard versions and not the pro version when we have a standard license?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. If you have a valid license, you could choose the last option. Select the specify license location and let us know how it goes.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We have not heard from you and I hope that my last note clears up this matter. If you don’t have any further question, I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos