Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16556 Discussions

TCL Command to query the tool name and tool version

VGopa7
Beginner

Is there any tcl command to know the tool name and tool version which we are presently using?

For example: If i am using Intel Quartus Pro 21.3 then tcl command should return the tool name as Intel Quartus Pro and tool version as 21.3

0 Kudos
3 Replies
MathiasB
New Contributor I

Hi,

You can try "quartus_sh -v" from the command line.

If you are already running under quartus_sh (so quartus TCL), try "exec quartus_sh -v". I don't know a more direct way.

0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee

Hi,

Does the above comment help?

Regards,

Nurina

0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee

Hi,

We did not receive any response to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided, thus I will put this case to close pending. Please post a response in the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you with your follow-up questions.

Regards,
Nurina

P/S: If you like my comment, feel free to give Kudos. If my comment solved your problem, feel free to accept my comment as solution!

0 Kudos