Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.

Up-to-date example design

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi all, 

I try to synthesize and use design example from Intel. 

https://www.altera.com/support/support-resources/design-examples/design-software/opencl/library-desi... 

Does anybody have managed to compile the example 2 for linux with the last version 17.1 ? I could not make it. 

The errors seem to come from the IP that are not compatible from the 2 version of the tool (and other stuff). Does anyone has an version for the 17.1 tool ? 

Thanks in advance ! 

b
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi, 

Have you checked it with version 16.1? 

Best Regards, 

Anand Raj Shankar 

(This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation)
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi Anand, 

I did not checked with version 16.1. I'm rather confident it's OK with this one because it is the officially supported version. 

I'm more interested in a solution for upgrading the design to make it work with 17.1 version (some design are working when auto-upgraded via Quartus).