Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16594 Discussions

Why is quartus pro documentation .pdf files splitted into 16 separate files that must be downloaded separately?

HJelo
Beginner

Why is there is there no common download button to download all Quartus prime documentation with one download request? Maybe all .PDF documentation is put in one .ZIP file!

Why is there no complete file that consist of all 16 documentation parts like in previous quartus versions to make .pdf searches easier if search is necessary for a special keyword?

The current solution of splitting documentation into 16 separat parts is realy customer unfriedly and a waste of time!

Best regards

/Horst/

0 Kudos
5 Replies
HJelo
Beginner

​Hi mteh,

Thank you very much for the (late) answer.  Not very helpful for me and other customers I think. If there is no common help file available for all the 16 separate files is not a catastrophe,I can merge it to one file by myself (not a big act). But the biggest offense is that all files must be downloaded seperately instead of using one extra Button that allows downloading all files for Standard or pro version of quartus help with one click.

Maybe adding the extra link for a common download of help files will not only help me!

Best regards

/Horst/

0 Kudos
MelvinSwee_T_Intel

hi Horst,

Thank you for the feedback. I will channel your feedback to the right team for future improvement.

Again, apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience

Melvin

0 Kudos
MelvinSwee_T_Intel

​just  an update, technical documentation team received this feedback and will work with IT to develop a solution.

Thank you

0 Kudos
HJelo
Beginner

​Hi mteh,

I'm just looking for the download link to  completely download all 16 parts of Quartus Prime Handbook (PDF) (Version 19.2) with only one download click as promised, but I cannot find it on the documentation page for Quartus 19.2 Pro.

Can you help me to find that link?

Best regards

/Horst/

0 Kudos